Welcome To Central Texas’s Preferred Roofing Company
All of Our Work Includes:
- Free no obligation roof inspections
- Residential and Commercial Bidding and Estimating
- Hail, Wind, Storm Damage, and Natural Disaster Restoration and Repairs
- Shingle, Metal, and Tile Roof Replacements
- We work with insurance claims on a consistent basis. Whether they are on their way to adjust your property or have denied your claim, Preferred Elite Construction, LLC is here to assist in the entire process to ensure you get everything you need and deserve from your insurance company
All of our work includes and what we bring to your business or home:
- FREE, NO OBLIGATION BIDDING AND INSPECTIONS WITH ESTIMATES
- If you are filing a claim with your homeowners insurance, our specialists are trained to help review your paperwork to ensure you get what you are deserved and give you peace of mind.
- 30 years of combined construction and roofing experience.
- Utilizing the best materials with partnerships from manufacturers to ensure our lifetime workmanship warranty
- Hundreds of satisfied customers both Residential and Commercial
- Locally-Owned and Operated
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Customer Referral Program – refer a friend that uses Preferred Elite Construction for their roofing system installation and you will earn yourself a referral fee.
Turn to Our Residential Roofing Company Near Leander
If you’re looking for a dependable residential roofing company close to Leander, you can rest assured that we’re the residential roofer you need. The team at Preferred Elite Construction provides all the roofing services you need, including roof replacement services, roof repair services, and roof installation services. Our qualified team can provide the prompt, reliable service you deserve to keep your home safe.
Preferred Elite Construction is Your Residential Roofer Near Leander
If you’re looking for a top-notch roofing company, Preferred Elite Construction is the best residential roofer close to Leander. Before you start working with us, get answers to your questions below.
Is it better to repair or replace a roof?
Repairing your roof can be one of the most cost-effective options. However, if your roof requires more extensive repairs or is up there in years, we may recommend a replacement to save money in the long run.
How much does it cost to fully replace a roof?
The national average to replace a roof is about $8,000. You can expect to pay between $275 and $550 per square foot.
How often should a roof be replaced?
Replacement frequency depends on your roofing materials. Asphalt shingles generally last between 15 and 30 years. Composition shingles should last between 12 and 20 years, and wood shingles typically last between 20 and 25 years.