Window screens last 10-15 years, but if you’ve recently had a hail storm that has caused damage around your property, it is likely that you will need to replace them. Our team of experts will help select the right window screens for you at the best price available.
Tips for Extending the Life of your Windows Screens:
- Keep the window track free of water and dirt
- Check the plastic corners and if they appear to be faded, it is likely that the plastic is going to break.
- Check for holes in the mesh and if you find any you should have them replaced
- If the screen mesh looks shiny, this means it’s getting old and needs to be re-screened
- Inspect the spline to see if it’s coming out of the frame, use a spline tool to press it back in.
- If the spline continually slips from the frame, it may be dry and needs to be replaced